sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

CHISTES DE PROFES: Five jokes about teachers

1) Pupil (on phone): My son has a bad cold and won't be able to come to school today.
School Secretary: Who is this?
Pupil: This is my father speaking!

2)Pupil: I don't think I deserved zero on this test!
Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you!

3) Teacher: How can you make so many mistakes in just one day?
Pupil: Well...I got up early

4) Little Monster: "I hate my teacher, Mam"
Mother Monster: "Well, then just eat your salad, dear!"

and 5) A professor was giving a big test one day to his students.
He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait. Once the test was
over the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one
of the students had attached a 100 Euros bill to his test with
a note saying "Ten Euros per point."
The next class period, the professor handed the tests back out.
This student got back his test with a note saying
"Ok, I accept"...and six bills of ten Euros change...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario